Wednesday, August 3, 2011

State of the Blog 2011 Address

I'm feeling like I'm ready for that special time of year when I try to get this blog off the ground again. I love doing my personal music chart, but it becomes something of a burden when I get busy with work during the school year (in case you're wondering, I'm a teacher).

My friends and I have been discussing the possibility of starting up a podcast. We've been day-dreaming about that for months now, but if we do get it rolling, I will probably use this blog as the broadcasting home.

I had to take down the posts with the old ROH on HDNet TV show as the ROHBrazil youtube channel got shut down. Sadly, that cut out a lot of my content. I will need to create more original material.

I am growing weary of my supplemental retail job. If I could find a way to make money doing something I enjoy on the internet I would be overjoyed.

No comments: