Saturday, December 7, 2013

Rowe's Island Countdown - 1 Year Strong - 12/7/13

It was a year ago this week that I decided I really wanted to make this personal countdown a permanent thing. I thought if I could make it last a year, then I'd be happy and here we are. Whether anyone else in the world reads this, I like documenting my favorite songs as time passes. I love that I made it 2013 finding something new and exciting every week. CHVRCHES and Family of the Year are my favorite new artists of the year, and "The Mother We Share" gets stuck in my head almost every day. I can only hope that 2014 continues to rock.

This ChartSongArtistLast
1"The Mother We Share"CHVRCHES1
2"There Goes Our Love Again"White Lies2
3"Don't Swallow the Cap"The National3
4"Sirens"Pearl Jam4
5"The Way I Tend to Be"Frank Turner8
6"Team"Lorde12
7"Come a Little Closer"Cage the Elephant5
8"Spark"Fitz and the Tantrums6
9"Seven Nights, Seven Days"The Fratellis9
10"Shot at the Night"The Killers7
11"Sweater Weather"The Neighbourhood10
12"Turn it Around"Lucius11
13"Lanterns"Birds of Tokyo14
14"Hold Me"Royal Teeth17
15"From the Mouth of an Injured Head"Radical Face19
16"Risk It"Nahko and Medicine for the People20
17"Overjoyed"Bastille15
18"Make a New Dance Up"Hey Ocean!NEW
19"Are You Listening?"Kopecky Family Band13
20"Sonsick"San FerminNEW

No comments: