Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Rowe's Island Countdown 7-24-19

Hey, let's do a countdown for old time's sake. Am I going to maintain this going forward? Doubtful. Will anyone read this? Unlikely. Do I care? No. This is for my own amusement first and foremost.

Image result for vampire weekend hold you now
Vampire Weekend and Danielle Haim are #1 with the non-single from Father of the Bride that was stuck in my head my entire vacation. Great back and forth duet with some biting lines sprinkled in. 



This ChartSongArtistLast
1"Hold You Now"Vampire Weekend ft. Danielle HaimNEW
2"Lo/Hi"The Black KeysNEW
3"Rebel Girl"Angels and AirwavesNEW
4"Sail On"Noel Gallagher's High Flying BirdsNEW
5"Gloria"The LumineersNEW
6"Alligator"Of Monsters and MenNEW
7"Blame it On My Youth"Blink 182NEW
8"Now That You're Gone"The RaconteursNEW
9"I'll Wait"The StrumbellasNEW
10"Missed Connection"The Head and the HeartNEW
11"Heart"Rainbow Kitten SurpriseNEW
12"Don't You Worry"311NEW
13"This Life"Vampire WeekendNEW
14"Tides"Mosa WildNEW
15"Future Love"RideNEW
16"Are You Bored Yet?"WallowsNEW
17"Rearview"Run River NorthNEW
18"Hurricane"GrizfolkNEW
19"Caroline"Briston MaroneyNEW
20"Sunlight"YunoNEW

No comments: