Saturday, June 12, 2010

Rowe's Top 25 - 6/12/10

This ChartSongArtistLast
1"Robots May Break Your Heart"Riverboat Gamblers7
2"You and Your Heart"Jack Johnson1
3"Trinity"Paper Tongues5
4"Flash Delirium"MGMT2
5"Punch Drunk Grinning Soul"Flogging Molly3
6"Lay Me Down"The Dirty Heads10
7"Dog Days Are Over"Florence + The Machine4
8"American Slang"The Gaslight Anthem8
9"I Was a Teenage Anarchist"Against Me!6
10"Neutron Star Collision"Muse9
11"1983"Neon Trees13
12"Imaginary Enemy"Circa Survive15
13"Get it Right"Authority ZeroNEW
14"Wild and Young"American Bang11
15"We Share the Same Skies"The Cribs14
16"Giving Up The Gun"Vampire Weekend12
17"Heartbeat Song"The Futureheads18
18"You Will Leave a Mark"A Silent Film19
19"Lesson Learned"Alice in Chains20

20

"Bottled in a Cork"Ted Leo and the PharmacistsNEW

21

"Lisztomania"Phoenix16

22

"The Royal We"Silversun PickupsNEW

23

"Little Lion Man"Mumford and SonsNEW

24

"Tripping Down the Freeway"WeezerNEW

25

"Can't Get Enough"RooneyNEW

Yep, I'm expanding the list to 25 this week. There was just too much that I didn't want to exclude. I'm excited that "Tripping Down the Freeway" is the new Weezer single, as it has easily been my favorite track from Raditude.

Minor note, I'm definitely going to miss Warped Tour due to my honeymoon (which is okay given the circumstances). To make up for it, I'm going to the Scream It Like You Mean It Tour on August 6th, featuring Silverstein, Dance Gavin Dance, We Came As Romans, and a host of others. I'm also contemplating The Cool Tour, featuring As I Lay Dying and Underoath.

No comments: