Saturday, November 28, 2015

Rowe's Island Music Countdown - 11/28/15

Don't call it a comeback! Rowe's Island Music Countdown is back. Right now I'm planning on this being a bi-weekly thing, but we'll see how I feel. I welcome comments and snide comments on Twitter @samoarowe

Wave and Rome have the first #1 song on this countdown in almost two years! I stumbled onto this track thanks to Itunes Radio, I have yet to hear it anywhere else, including local alternative station Radio BDC. Check it out on Youtube or dish out the 1.29 to take a shot on it on a friendly music provider.




This ChartSongArtistLast
1"Wandering Wolf"Wave and RomeNEW
2"Stressed Out"twenty one pilotsNEW
3"Mountain at my Gates"FoalsNEW
4"Born Slippy"Albert Hammond Jr.NEW
5"Do You Want to Get High?"WeezerNEW
6"Capable of Anything"Ben FoldsNEW
7"Never Ending Circles"CHVRCHESNEW
8"Roots"Imagine DragonsNEW
9"Unsteady"X AmbassadorsNEW
10"First Light"Racing GlaciersNEW
11"Wolves Without Teeth"Of Monsters and MenNEW
12"Adventures of a Lifetime"ColdplayNEW
13"Trying"BullyNEW
14"We Try But We Don't Fit In"Day WaveNEW
15"New Americana"HalseyNEW
16"Bros."Wolf AliceNEW
17"I Don't Like Who I Was Then"The Wonder YearsNEW
18"Way Too Much"WavvesNEW
19"Different Colors"Walk the MoonNEW
20"Dreams"BeckNEW

No comments: