Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sunday Sunday Sunday

You might have noticed that I did not post a new Top 20 songs list on Friday. This is because I really haven't heard anything new or exciting in the last week (the closest is a new single by Amber Pacific that I merely just kind of like). So please consider last week's list to double for this week as well.

My Warped Tour trip is up in the air now due to my pending honeymoon. Awful, right? It'll be okay if I miss the show, there's really not that much going on that I'm completely stoked for, going to Warped Tour is more of a summer ritual than anything else. I expect I'll be going to Soulfest in August for at least one evening to see some hard rock/metal bands, and I'm contemplating going to the As I Lay Dying/Underoath festival in later July. There's plenty of summer concert goodness.

No comments: